Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Extra Wednesday Post

http://www.myleighashley.com/



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Yes please. Any type. The more the better.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
I hate speeders. Especially in a school zone.

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
I dont think there is one. Everything has been taken over by children...
 
{four} do you save old birthday cards?
If they are hand made by the kids or in the Mister writes something sweet in them.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
In the fall. Right before school started.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
No. If I stumble upon it I will check it for a laugh. But I dont take them seriously.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Hard bottom slippers or sneakers that I wear only in the house. I dont like being barefoot.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
blackjack. Its the only one I know. 

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
Nope. Not unless you count silly stories written by me and illustrated by the Wee Three.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
I really enjoyed Showboat. Ive seen a few since but that was a great experience.

No comments: