Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monster Vapor Review


Is your child/children afraid of the dark? Do they think monsters are in the closet or under the bed?

Have no fear, keep Monster Vapor near!

I really lucked out. My boys were never scared of the dark or worried about monsters. Until a few months ago! We had a wicked storm and my 6 year old came up with every excuse in the book to climb in my bed. For one night it was alright. But it was quickly becoming a habit. When I seen the opportunity to review Monster Vapor, I knew I had to jump on it. My kids love smells. Especially on their bedding. I use cloth diapers so I have to avoid using fabric softener in my wash. This spray has transformed the bedtime routine!


I received a bottle of Monster Vapor and didn't even wait until the kids got home to open it! The description card said it contains hints of a Relaxing Blend of essential oils: Lavander, Lemon, Mandarin, Rosewood and Orange. I could pick up on every single scent. It smells great. I knew the boys would enjoy it.

I like that the sprays are purified water, essential oils, and citric acid (natural preservative) 100% natural.  NO CHEMICALS ARE USED - EVER.

That night after the Bath, Book, Bed routine I pulled out the bottle and gave it to my 9 year old. He read the story card, which they both a kick out of and then the 6 year old sprayed their pillows. Instantly they both said they smelled lemons. Did you know Monsters are scared of citrus? I didnt, but Keegan knew it so he said he was safe and that he'll stay in his bed all night. Sure enough! He actually did. He asked if he could spray his sweatshirt and wear it to school. Sure. Why not!

There are 4 sprays in the product line:  Monster Vapor, Storm Squasher, Courage Concoction and Feeling Campy.
 
  There is even a plush monster Mascot, Winston! 

We have a camping trip coming up and I'm forward to the excuse to try out Feeling Campy. An all natural bug repellent will be great to use on all the little ones.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

That is too funny - totally want some of that. And the mascot too.

Thanks for visiting my site - now following back (sorry it took a couple of days!)

And if you get a moment, can you help a blogger out & vote for henry happened as Blog of the Month here? Tx!
For the Love of Blogs