Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Happy Handle Bar Shopping Cart Review


This review is way over due. Funny that I am so far behind on reviewing something us germaphobes LOVE because we have all been sick. Shopping carts can be pretty gross and its near impossible to keep little ones from putting their hand in their mouth. Now that the boys are better, I plan on doing all I can to make sure they stay that way. I was really excited the first time I packed The Happy Handle Bar  cover into my diaper bag. It actually fits!!!


 It isn't bulky at all which is one of my biggest complaints about another brand I had used. I actually stopped using the previous cart cover because I didn't want to have to drag that along with us. Its hard enough bringing 3 kids along for the ride!


The hard plastic clicks right over the handle bar in seconds. There was no fumbling around with it while trying to hold the baby. The same part allows the cover to roll up into itself and stay in place. There is extra pockets to toss in your keys or coupons. You can attach babies own toys and slip in a sippy cup or bottle.


There are 6 different patterns to chose from. The Happy Handle Bar is patented and made it the USA. It is also very affordable at only $20. That is a lot less than one I had purchased in the past.  

I keep it stored in the pocket behind my driver seat so it is always ready to go when I am.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: