Friday, February 18, 2011

A Fancy Schmancy Hop

In my opinion (not that ya'll really give a rats ass) but today should be called Social Parade Friday
Every other page I've come across is hosting a Hop. Thats not a bad thing. 

However I like this one bunches!


My Boy. Hes not spicy. In fact hes rather pasty.
My cat. Nonexistent. I have a FurBeast dog.
My Fat Ass. Is Fab-U-Lous*!!  
 *Thank You Nike Yoga Pants for creating this optical illusion

A spicy boy, A cat, and My Fat Ass is getting a 6 in 1 hop off the ground. Stop by her page and link up all the stuff you have going on.


3 comments:

Darcy said...

Stopping by from the Spicy Weekend Hop - following via GFC & FB!

~Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery~
www.darcyandbrian.com

Stina said...

following you with GFC from the hop...could you do the same?
Thanks!!

www.iluvsaving.blogspot.com

Gina Alfani said...

Happy Saturday!! Hey . . . my fat ass is fab-u-lous too :)

Thanks for following my blog, Peace Love Happiness . . . I'm following you back via GFC and also on Facebook with two of my fan pages, Peace Love Happiness and Fabulous Frugalista.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend . . . Gina

http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com
http://labelladiva.blogspot.com